HOMIE ABOUT AFFIES
extra extra extra

“You're so convinced you'll disappoint people if you show them that you're not perfect. You don't realize you are perfect. Your imperfections are what make you perfect. They make you you. That's what people love. It's what I love too.”

my network


tagboard

cbox here. 250 X 200 .

its all about us


Previous post

Luv u baby ! ;D
4 our fwenship :)
Gedikkk la Farid ! Euwww -,-
♥♥ Purple Love ♥♥
Macam Tak Puaz Aty Jee Die Nie -,-
Sorry Syg :'(
saked atyyy !
senyum tak perlu kata apa-2 (=
miserable Final Year ! x.x
I Miss U :)

advertisment


Title: I Loveeeee You !
written on Tuesday @ Tuesday, November 08, 2011 ✈{ 0 comments }


cinte ? ap mkne cinte ?
sayang ? cmne prasaan tuu?







True Love Means :

 I will  stand  by you ,, support you 
And  love  you 
No matter what  distance  lies between us :)






Love is a Thing :

Loving someone is something
Someone loving you is another thing
Loving someone who loves you back is
EVERYTHING
 






Love like 1234 :

There's only 1 thing , 2 do ,
3 words , 4 you .
I Love You .

There's only 1 way , 2 say ,
Those 3 words , and that's what I'll do .
I Love You .


Luv U So Muchh Darl ! ^^






© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Have a nice blogging day !