HOMIE ABOUT AFFIES
extra extra extra

“You're so convinced you'll disappoint people if you show them that you're not perfect. You don't realize you are perfect. Your imperfections are what make you perfect. They make you you. That's what people love. It's what I love too.”

my network


tagboard

cbox here. 250 X 200 .

its all about us


Previous post

Arrgghh ! Zombie !!
bwu na bli : (
Ta Tk0wt Own Laa (kowt)
Assalamualaikum..pergh ! mmg glew art ck0la td.. s...
adk tade..eyna x pt bbke cm bse :(
Afif ! The Yell0w P0lka D0t :P
Puasee3 !
G-sh0ck @ baby-G pink ?
Virus " hi. how are you? " serang FB ?
♥ me n LISA SURIHANI r alike ♥

advertisment


Title: Untitled .
written on Friday @ Friday, October 07, 2011 ✈{ 0 comments }


i'm blank . 


Time stops .
I dun feel like i'm still breathing .
Maybe all around me was nothing .
And the world around me disappears .


Like everybody around me started blaming at me .
I've done a big mistake in my life !
Many questions i've been asking in my head .
I'm full of doubt


And . . I realize .


You are the truly one .
That i should really trust .

I guarded my heart .
And I promise i wouldn't do this .



I knew it was wrong .
It is slander !
I'm So Sorry :(
I won't ever repeat that mistakes .


p/s : hope u'll 4give me :(



© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Have a nice blogging day !